This is us!

This is us!
Andy, Tia, Major & Legend Stokes

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ew....Gross, Poor Andy's Stitches....
So last week Friday i get a phone call from Andy and he tells me he's at the Dr's office during work. So of course being the paranoid wife that i am i ask a million questions and very worried. Being the man of very little words that he is all he tells me is he "Mushed his face!" So I'm thinkin oh boy, trying to prepare myself for what I'm gonna see. Well when he comes home this is what he looked like. It wasn't that bad after all but it was I'm sure. So the story was that he fell off the back of a 4ft. trailer carrying a big cabinet and "Mushed his face" on the cabinet and fell on the cement with the cabinet on top of him. He was just glad it wasn't his legs.....Typical:)


No comments: