This is us!

This is us!
Andy, Tia, Major & Legend Stokes

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our little GIANT!!!!

How time flies right by and I forget all about this blog world!!!!! Im now a big 23 yrs. old, it's 2009 and my 3 1/2 month little boy is not so little anymore and only getting bigger!!! My husband and my brothers make fun of me when i hold him, because it looks like he should be holding me!!! But what do you do when he only cries to eat and when he's still hungry!!! ha ha We just love watching him grow now at 21lbs. 29in. and watching his little personality erupt!!! He's definitely very spoiled everytime my family gets together my sister Tonya always has a little Major photo shoot....how can you not love this boy!!!
*Found it!!!!
*little smile....i had a way better one but i can't find it now...

*Major with his aunty / grandma Tonya....she just loves him!!!!



*Andy and Major




*My niece Sydnee and Major





*Our little guy






*Major and his crazy hair







5 comments:

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

I just love this little guy. You can't help but smile when you see his pictures. He definately brings out the PROUD AUNTY/GRANDMA in me. I can just eat him up!!!!

Heinz and Alecia said...

Hey Tia. How are you? Major is so cute! I can't believe how big he is!

mama+son said...

oh LORD!
major is precious, i love him.
and lets talk about how BIG he is!!! hudson is 9 months and is 23 lbs 30in, and he is big for his age! yay for big babies!

DANIELLE said...

CUTE KID... I love that you started a blog!! We have a blog but i am HORRIBLE at it! I am not so good on the updates!! well hope all is well.. and Major is HUGE!! but super cute!

Fields Family said...

hahaha loser love the pics!!