This is us!

This is us!
Andy, Tia, Major & Legend Stokes

Sunday, March 1, 2009

FATHER LIKE SON!!!!

SO ANDY DECIDED IT WAS TIME TO GIVE HIMSELF A BUZZ....AND GUESS WHO WATCHED AND WANTED TO TAGG ALONG....MAJOR!!!! I WASN'T SURE IF I WAS GOING TO LIKE IT BECAUSE IM SO USE TO HIS CRAZY LONG HAIR, BUT OF COURSE I LOVE IT JUST BECAUSE ITS ON HIM!!!! ANDY AND MAJ HAVE ABOUT THE SAME SIZE HEAD!!! HAHA..... HE'S SITLL TOO CUTE WITH HIS FIRST HAIR CUT!!!! *SO SERIOUS....ALWAYS!!!


*MAJORS FAVORITE THING TO DO!!!! * CHECK OUT ALL THOSE ROLLS....WE DON'T MISS ANY MEALS!!!


1 comment:

porter said...

hey there this is lori spencer as you know me. you have a cute family. How have things been going. Is this andy that i went to school with? I have a blog too. i am private though due to a inlaw. so if you would like to be able to look at it send me an email at teamroper_03@hotmail.com. It was fun to see you with your little fam.