This is us!

This is us!
Andy, Tia, Major & Legend Stokes

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

St. George Marathon!!!! what a Treat!!!

So last year 3 days before i gave birth to my bundle of joy i decided I wanted to run the marathon again. And well I don't ever think you could be ready enough for that run!!! no matter how hard or much you train its still hard:) but it was a blast!!! I had the best support of my husband and family and I learned alot about myself!!! I can't wait to do it every year. Ive really grown to enjoy running...wierd i know!!! I was able to train with one of my young women she did awesome!!! Thanks to all my family and of course my amazing husband for their support!!!
Andy and Maj waiting at mile marker 25 for me....they are so cute together, Andy is such a great Dad
Andrea and I after the long run!!! She is in my young womans we were training buddies, i am very proud of her.

Me showing off my awesome family support leis and check out those fabulous knees...not!


Andy and I at the finish line, he ran the last mile with me!!! I have the best husband!



My awesome siblings who came to support
Tonya, Irene and Joe


My bodyguard

SQUEEZES!!!


The fans!!! I have the Best family




This was my DADs first year on the other side of the race, he was such a great support




The family at snow canyon waiting



Dad and syd





Group picture, My poor husband missed me along with my brother Adam, the ranger made them park all the way at the bottom and hike up the huge hill and they missed me:( I felt bad


Hugs and kisses to the fam.













No comments: