This is us!

This is us!
Andy, Tia, Major & Legend Stokes

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Handy Andy

Here's some of Handy Andy's work he's done for me in our house. He is awesome I just tell him my idea and he does the rest. He's honestly got a talent for his work and he loves doing it!! My family keeps telling me to take pictures of his work and put it on here, so here it is!!! He's also done an awesome contemporary style table and another style of entertainment center that I will post on here soon!!! Im tellin you he's the Best!!!
When you want something built come to my Handy Andy!!!
The Top of my shoe rack with a dry earse frame!
The Shoe Rack!!!

He built me my marathon case!
(He surprised me:)

He Refinished and restyled this changing table

The changing table


My Custom Entertainment Center!

Custom Frames..
He can do any style

He refinished my old gross oak cabinets
to a black with burn thru edges


My kitchen he refinished!!! love it!!!
Not only is he the Best and my husband he does great Quality work!!!
Keep an eye out for more pics.







2 comments:

Elaine said...

Wow!!!! Can't believe he made all that!!

clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Tori :) said...

I love your kitchen...
And the shoe rack...
And the changing table...
And the... ;)