This is us!

This is us!
Andy, Tia, Major & Legend Stokes

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Boys.

For all those that know me, knows that I grew up with 4 great brothers who spoiled me and let me tag along with them ever since I was a baby (seriously), I had all boy cousins my age who I was teased by all the time, I would rather hang out with boys than girls (to ditch the drama) married the most "MANLY MAN" ever:) and now on my way to having my own basketball team.....maybe:) and I like it that way!!! Plus , Im a little selfish and like being the only girl, and being spoiled. I've always said I put in my order along time ago. So if I'm good "I'm gettin all boys!!!" Ok Im kidding I would love a girl, but the boys I have now are full of life and keep me on my toes!!!
Every day is exciting and new. Watching these little Giants grow is the best thing ever. Major is so smart maybe too smart, Andy keeps sayin he's going to out smart us both by the time he's 5. If you know him you know what I mean:) I can't wait to watch my boys grow together and become Best Friends and Best Enemies! Im so grateful for my husband for the example and the Dad that he is for our Boys.
I love my boys!!
Major & Legend
Major showin his little brother how its done;)

Legend


Dad showin the boys how its done:)

Major takin pictures of his brother!! Say cheese Legend

Check those bad boys out!

Major doin what he does best.....Big Brother!

Tender moment!








4 comments:

Fields Family said...

omg T im loving the pics! your family is beautiful!!

Romanian Princess said...

Pretty sure I like your idea of having my own basketball team ... maybe between the two of us :)

ADORABLE pictures

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

That was such a tender little blog post!!! I love it, you are becoming a fabulous little blogger. I love you so much and am so proud of the little mama that you are. It's the best job ever!!!!

Heinz and Alecia said...

Tia! It's so crazy to me that you already have two cute little boys! I seriously need to get a move on. Keep in touch, I love looking at your blog :)