This is us!

This is us!
Andy, Tia, Major & Legend Stokes

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy "Late" Birthday to my BFF!!

Happy Late Birthday to one of my most favorite people, Role Model and BFF!! My very own little sister (but really niece) Cambria Irene Horlacher!!! Seriously if you don't know this girl you need to know her. She is the most loving , kind hearted , hardworking, self- motivated, positive , Christlike kind person I know. She is such a great example to me of what not only being physically gorgeous but of true inner beauty! Happy Birthday Cam! We have been through soo much together as Batman and Robin:) thats what it's like my little sidekick. Thanks for going on dates with me, babysitting with me, shopping with me, many lunch and movie dates , TPing, late donut runs, just flat out Thanks for hanging out with your not soo cool Aunt:) we've shared soooo many memories together that will keep us close and laughing forever and only continue to share more as we grow older. Thanks for keeping me young and hip and always taking care of me and thinking of me. Im soo glad to have you as a friend. I hope you continue to have a great Birthday, since Birthday's do last a week:) in my book!
I Love you Cam
Happy 18th Birthday!
The posers!
Cams homecoming Game

Cam and Maj


Jealousy:)

The 3





1 comment:

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

What a beatiful post, you made me cry. I totally remember all of those good times and then some other ones. We love having you and your little family as part of our family. I sure love you Tia and I credit your example to alot of what Cambria is. Thanks for always being there for my girls. They have ALWAYS idolized aunty Tia. Remember all of Cambria's friends always said, "I wish I had an Aunty Tia." Love you

PS I am so proud of all of your blog posts. You are doing a great job keeping up on your blog.