This is us!

This is us!
Andy, Tia, Major & Legend Stokes

Monday, October 4, 2010

Marathon time again!

Let me just start out saying im the luckiest girl ever to have such a great family on my side and my husbands side. I wouldn't beable to have my crazy active lifestyle without them and my amazing husband of course. So thankyou to my awesome family for all the love , support and babysitting! So 3 months ago I had a baby and 3 months later i ran my 3rd marathon!!! Im not gonna lie this year i struggled I didnt get the training i had last year due to the extra 30lbs I was carrying :) and Im not a natural athlete by all means I NEED THE TRAINING...LOL! This year the marathon was the hottest its been since 15yrs ago....I was parched:) But it was such a great and humbling experience...It was amazing to me to see the 7,400 runners with the same goal in mind....to finish!!! Let me just say my husband is my #1 support I mean what other husband takes his wife running and is her water stations at 3:00 in the morning with the kids or finds her a ticket to run (thankyou Flint) , gets her goody baskets before and after the run, babysits the kids before work in the mornings so she can run or dance???..... Mine!!! Yes he is amazing and I love him so much Im also sooo grateful for my health and strength and the body that I have to do the things I love and to enjoy my family!!!!
Andy and I
Walking out the door at 3:45am to catch the bus to the marathon!
My Majo waitin for his mama!!! I think Legend is in the seat too!

My awesome family!!!!
I love you guys!!!!



No comments: