This is us!

This is us!
Andy, Tia, Major & Legend Stokes

Monday, December 15, 2008

1st time away...



Well being a new mommy of my little 2 monther, like most ive never been away from Major no longer than a couple of hours. So this past weekend was an quite an experience........


So Ive been with USA for the past 4 yrs. off and on well i had the opportunity to travel to Denver on Fri and put on a dance/cheer clinic all day on sat. and perform at the Nuggets game that night. Well being a new mom Im obviously breast feeding well i couldnt bring my baby and well i forgot my pump!!! Ah....so lets just make a long story short i danced all day with what it felt like a new boob job! They were huge, they were hard as rocks, and hurt like hannah!!!! and not to mention leaking everywhere!!!! It was awesome...NOT!!! So by 5pm our awesome Director Kathy Jo and Medic Vanessa felt my pain Kathy being a mom herself, went and purchased a pump for me!!! I was relieved....literally! So that night i was able to dance and perform feeling normal!!!! It felt great!!! I had a great time with the crew and was stoked to get back to my boys that night!

My flight left that night @ 8:50 and i landed in Las Vegas @ 10:30. Andy surpised me and was there to pick me up! i thought i was gonna have to take the shuttle and not too excited about it, but my cute husband was there @ the baggage claim for me. Oh i love him...

That weekend was also special for us (12/14) because it was our first date!!! Gosh, im so blessed to have him in my life and i totally believe when the time is right with the right person in the right place....WHY WAIT?! So good to be back

No comments: