This is us!

This is us!
Andy, Tia, Major & Legend Stokes

Friday, December 12, 2008

Paranoid Mama.... Thats me!!!

So.............Andy's second job is Titanium inc. which is our little training business and yesterday Andy had a training up at the high school and well Major and i decided we wanted to go with and walk the track. Well it was just a little chilly outside but being the paranoid mom that i am i put my kid in this thick snow suit!!!! All was well he stayed nice and cozy and warm in his stroller along with 3 blankets...haha the joys of being a new mom!!!! But when i put him in his car seat it was too funny i had to take some pics....so eat your heart out ladies....lol


* he loves it.....
* Major in his Marshmallow cover....too cute i couldnt resist

1 comment:

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

I love that baby, he is the cutest thing ever!!!!! I am so glad to have you back, isn't it a blast to blog? Did you get a camera? Love you!!!