This is us!

This is us!
Andy, Tia, Major & Legend Stokes

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day with the AhQuins...

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE STOKES
BUT OF COURSE ITS US AGAIN!


Christmas Day we spent with my family at my brothers church!!! it was a blast we ate lots played games like big kids and sand christmas songs!!! oh the memories of when we were younger flood back, of the good ol days of christmas with the cusions at the stake center. So glad to be able to share it with our kids now!!! I made all the couples share a Christmas kiss...enjoy! muah!!!!!

andy and tia

my mom and dad


tonya and brian



joe and janette




max and sunny





clay and juilee






my niece sydnee reminds me of me when i was younger...always watching he babies







these are my other posin buddies my nieces








cec and keawve, tia and major, cam and ness









see what i mean here we are again










No comments: